If you’re not familiar with BuzzVoice yet, it’s a magical real-time service that lets you *listen* to the web’s top news and blogs everywhere. It’s sort of like “Pandora for news and blogs.”
To date, people have streamed over 2 million breaking stories from 1,600+ popular news sources on BuzzVoice in cars, trains, gyms and everywhere else. Now, after months of feedback from users and publishers, we’ve reinvented BuzzVoice for the iPhone, iPod touch & iPad, and we’re excited to say…
The All-New BuzzVoice 3.0 Is Here!
BuzzVoice 3.0 is packed with 6 Major New Features. And, it’s over 60% faster with our own “In-App Multitasking.” It’s never been easier, or more fun, to keep up with your favorite topics, while boosting productivity.
>Launch Sale: Get BuzzVoice 3.0 Now for 50% Off [Get It On The App Store]
Watch The Fun Video (updated) – Can You Find The 6th “Hidden” Feature?
BuzzVoice 3.0 Features Include:
1) Playlist Manager: Choose from 1,600+ sources & personalize it with 20 of your favorites
2) Custom Streaming Player: Listen to breaking stories, while viewing text, images & video
3) Hands-free Continuous Listening: New BuzzRadio features, plus ”Auto-Stream” for PRO users
4) Saved Searches: Track your favorite topics, whether it’s “Lady Gaga, bacon, or astrophysics”
5) Trending Topics: Hear what’s trending right now on the web’s top sources
6) Batch Select: Build custom playlists of all the stories you care about on-the-fly
Get BuzzVoice 3.0 On The App Store and stream TechCrunch, Mashable, or Huffington Post in the car. Hear Gizmodo, Wired, or Perez Hilton at the gym. Listen to Boing Boing, New York Times and over 1,600 other great sources, anytime, anywhere.
We would love to hear what you think of the all new BuzzVoice 3.0 at Feedback@BuzzVoice.com – or in the comments below.